Open Letter to Gordon Brown
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, for doing the only decent thing in your miserable, lying, crooked life.
But let’s not forget the huge list of things to thank you, Tony, Peter, Alleystare and all of your supporters, this is a short list of some of the wonderful things you have destroyed since 1997.
Just to remind you, in 1997:
- We had a decent pension system that enabled retired people to live independently of the state.
- We had a stable society with low immigration.
- We had affordable house prices.
- We had a working democracy that was free of corrupt “postal” voting.
- Many mothers had the freedom to not work so that they could bring up their children.
- We had a good education system that put our children in the top ten best educated countries in the world.
- We had low unemployment.
- We had low debts.
- We had low taxes, our companies had low taxes so they could afford to employ us.
- We had police “forces” (not “services”) and they were led by coppers, not politicised graduates.
- We had a successful set of controls to keep the banks safe.
- We had low, affordable council taxes.
- We had our bins emptied every week, with no fuss.
- We had no knife crime.
- We had killers, rapists and drug dealers sent to prison.
- We had a politically neutral civil service.
- We had never been accused of war crimes.
- We had never been accused of helping torturers.
- We had a successful economy.
- We had a large propsperous fishing fleet.
- We had a large prosperous farming sector.
- We had an industrial capacity twenty times the size that it is today.
- We used to decide our own laws in the Houses of Parliament (not in Brussels).
- We had a majority of MPs in parliament who did not lie on their expenses.
- We had some of the best and oldest civil liberties in the world as protected by Magna Carta, Habeas Corpus, “Trial By Jury” and “Innocent Until Proved Guilty”.
Thank you for destroying all of these.
Thank you very much.
Thank you so very very much.
Your memories will always be associated with lying, corruption, crookedness, greed, spite, unnecessary wars, ethnic cleansing and bankruptcy.
Aren’t you proud?